Terms & conditions
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit our site; register on the site; fill out a form; respond to a survey; subscribe to a newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. As appropriate, users may be asked for: name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers utilised and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Construction Composites collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To personalise the user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how all our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send periodic emails
- If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the user may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Tel 01795 435535 Email: email@example.com